Displacement Motor Yacht MAR was built by Ortona Navi Shipyard, formerly hull builders for Perini Navi.
The Yacht has a transaltlantic range.
MAR is available for your charter in South of France, and can accept up to 100 guests at port for event charters.
CHARTER RATES ARE LISTED IN US DOLLARS
6 Double, 2 convertible
Master Suite (main deck): All doors and one panel in olive wood. Spacious and situated on the main deck, it has a private corridor and is linked to the study. The master suite has one very large ensuite showeroom in onyx with double entrance for his and hers, with a large jacuzzi bathroom in the middle. The wall is encrusted in Quartz Fossile Nautilus. Separate showeroom and separate WC.
On the lower deck there are four elegant cabins:
- Two double cabins that can be converted into twin cabins (double bed size: 2m x 1m65) with a small office. Both cabins have ensuite showerooms, with the shower cabins decorated in blue mosaique.
- Two spacious double cabins with ensuite showerooms with silver mosaique, and open dressing areas (bed size: 2m x 1m80/ 2m x 1m74).
- One double cabin (Upper Deck) with panoramic view, with ensuite showeroom in blue mosaique. The bed is 1m65 x 1m94.
All cabins have safes (master has three)and mini-bars, and lots of wardrobe space, LCD TVs and Sky TV with independent decoders for every cabin, DVD, radio and CD player. Each deck has its own independent music system.
Rescue Boat, 4.20m Project 25hp (2008)
- 1 wave-runner 3 seater Yamaha 4-stroke 140hp/400cc (2008)
- stand-up jet ski
- Jacuzzi (6 persons)
Diving with complete set of diving suits, bottles and 1 spare cylinder, snorkelling gear, wetsuits, donuts, banana, wakeboard, water-skis and mono-ski's, fishing gear,
- trampoline, aquaglide - acquired in June 2011.
- Gym equipment available